Welcome to Halcyon Glades
Drawing inspiration from Caboolture and its connection to urban country music and the dream of outback travel, Halcyon Glades is ideally positioned between the convenience of Brisbane and the beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
With its near-city location and welcoming country atmosphere, Halcyon Glades brings together people embracing the freedom and opportunities of the next chapter of their lives.
At the community’s heart is fun, friendship and shared experiences. Here, you’ll find authentic people exuding warmth, generosity and a zest for life.
Move-in ready homes now available. Discover more about
Halcyon Glades by downloading the Lifestyle Brochure.
Where city meets country
Wide streets, deep setbacks and complementary landscaping are at the heart of the masterplan. There’s a sense of neighbourhood, space, privacy and that feeling of arrival when you come home.
With its rammed earth walls reminiscent of the Australian outback and its soaring timber ceilings, the iconic Long House sits at the centre of the Lifestyle and Recreational Precinct, where a wide array of indoor and outdoor facilities are on offer.
Our comfortable, modern homes deliver easy, low maintenance living with the peace of mind of a gated community. This is over 50s living at its best and nothing like a retirement village.
So, settle in and enjoy the easy life, whatever that means for you.
The benefits of a Halcyon lifestyle
community designed for over 50s
- Financial freedom and certainty
- Lease in perpetuity, meaning no end date.
- No stamp duty on purchase.
- No exit fees, deferred management fees or refurbishment costs.
- No body corporate sinking or administrative funds.
- Award-winning facilities
- Living at Halcyon is about friendship, fun and freedom.
- Your time to get fit, take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
- Easily socialise with new friend at home or in the resort facilities.
- Endless choice of activities and interest groups on your doorstep.
- Safety and security
- Secure, gated community with CCTV surveillance.
- Low maintenance living with no need to mow on Sunday.
- Lock-up and leave on a whim knowing everything at home is safe and sound.